It is the Policy of Tudorharp Limited (thereafter known as the Company) to comply
with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 by taking all the necessary
measures to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all their employees,
sub-contractors and third parties who may be affected by the company’s
It is the Company policy to provide adequate
resources and funding, and to employ competent persons to meet the Company
commitment to health & safety.
All levels of management will actively promote and
support this health & safety policy to ensure effective organisation and
arrangements for its implementation.
The Company recognises the responsibilities as an
employer to undertake all that is reasonably practicable to:-
- Provide and maintain a safe working environment for
employees without risk to health.
- Ensure plant
and equipment provided is safe to use and ensure safe systems of operation are
- Ensure all
articles and substances have been assessed prior to use, stored and used
- Ensure the co-operation and co-ordination with
other employees, contractors and the self-employed.
- Plan all work
to ensure that Company work sites and activities are adequately prepared and
- Provide adequate safety information, supervision
suitable and sufficient welfare facilities.
- Monitor and regularly review the performance of activities
against this policy.
- Appoint employees accounting for their capabilities
when carrying out the work.
- Ensure all Company employees fully cooperate and support this policy.
- Consult with employees on the health, safety and welfare matters.
- Seek external health & safety advice as necessary, to enable the Company to comply with statutory legislation.
- Give due consideration to any adverse impact of the Company’s activities on the environment.
the effectiveness of this Policy at least every 12 months, or when significant
new legislation has to be taken into account.